Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yamill's Werewolf Tokens


My Werewolf's 6 forms, including the feared DEAD form.

One of my gaming buddies made these fantastic tokens for the Werewolf: The Forsaken game that we play in on Saturday nights.  I asked her permission to snap a few photos and share them on my blog.

Each player has their own set of tokens in their own color.  For instance, I have Orange tokens for each of my werewolf's forms:  Hinshu, Dalu, Gauru, Urshul, Urhan and an additional token (skull to indicate if my character is dead).  Each token has two sides, one that has a solid background to signify that the werewolf is in the physical world and the other side has a black ring a few millimeters inside the background to indicate that the werewolf is currently in the shadow.

Read More at Melissa's Game Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget