Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LITE - Little Indie Tabletop Engine

A rules-light system that I can bend to my needs for several small -scale indie games that I have floating around in my head and in various note books is finally coming together.  Utilizing the Obsidian Portal site to organize the rules system and campaign varients that I am creating for it seems to be working so far.  While my gaming schedule is busy this month, hopefully I'll have a decent amount of content posted by the end of next month to show off what I have done so far.

Since the goal is to make something small and easy to use, I don't feel that I need to worry about trying to be published.  This is a hobby project and I hope to contribute to the gaming community at large.  I'll be posting the information for the world to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget