Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sherlock Holmes Tokens & Other Visuals

Customized Character Sheets
I've made character sheets with descriptions and a character sketch for each major character in the story.  Since even the NPC's could be used as Pre-Gen's for drop in players, it helps me keep the characters straight as well.  The photos also make finding the right NPC during the game much easier for me.

Apparently, everything below 0 only applies to my NPC's...
The success chart was important to post, since we made some changes to it.  Somehow it is still too easy for the PC's.  They didn't fail a single roll all night, much to my frustration.  Oh well.


New Magnetic Tokens


New Magnetic Tokens in Action

I used the 3/4" magnetic buttons with a sticker front.  Printing the characters at 3/4" and cutting them out was very easy to to and I think the tokens turned out pretty well. 

The Flag that you see on the dry erase board is another Visual Aide.  I have different flags to emphasize the current political climate, based on the time line.  The current flag shows that England is an occupied territory of Spain.

Initiative Counters



Initiative Counters in Action
I used my label maker to make clear, easy to read initiative counters.  The labels have a sticky back and are the exact same height as the magnetic strips that I bought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget